1. Job description
- Provide leadership and sales directions for the regional sales team.
- Prospect and develop new sales networks internationally
- Develop and manage the existing distribution networks
- Assist distributors in the development of marketing to their specific operational area.
- Responding to international tenders if necessary
- Develop trade policy within the constraints of the country (competition, market segments...)
- Follow up promotion plans.
- Collaborate with company leadership on all matters involving market condition, demands, trends and product promotion
- Grow and maintain Channel and Customer relationships and assure alignment of strategies and action plans to assure revenue and profit goal achievement
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Significant experience with collaborative strategic development/planning/execution and reporting of key performance metrics.
Office location: Floor 12, TTC Building, 19 Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Technology, IT and/or Business/Marketing…
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling technical products (preferred: sales product of SIM and telecommunication) via distribution networks internationally.
- Fluent English.
- Many trips are expected within the area and internationally for internal meetings/events/tradeshows.
- Having good relationship with client and social communication.
- Attractive income
- Annual salary increases commensurate with individual contributions.
- Health insurance, Social insurance, Aon care insurance and Annual Health Checkup Program.
- Travel in summer, spring and have a chance to join the company’s activities
- Working time: 5 days / week.
- Professional working environment in the leading of card manufacturer company in Vietnam.
- Having a chance to take part in the training course with local and global experts.
- Having business trip in & abroad under some projects.
Refer to website://mkgroup.talent.vn/home
** Profiles include:
- CV in English.
- Copies of degrees or certificates.
- Your personal documents are not returned in any cases. Only candidates that meet our requirments will be contacted for interview (by phone or email).
- Deadline to apply: 05/31/2018 (First come first serve). We can process to interview before timeline.
- Received CV at email: email@example.com;