1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Product Testing on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, WebApp, API
- Develop test plans, test cases and perform manual or automated testing.
- Assist in day to day monitoring of bugs. Find and report common issues among bugs.
- Design and execute test cases according to the specifications.
- Collaborate with development and product team to provide feedback and guidance to setting the test strategies.
- Set standards and define best practices for coding and design.
- Collaborate with development team to release on time and do SIT, UAT.
- Suggest ideas you may have for improvements to the features of the product
- Stick to deadlines and deliver consistently good work
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University or college degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years experience majority on quality assurance testing.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and performing testing.
- Experience in delivering software products using an Agile methodology.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to work on tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various cross functional teams to deliver high quality products.
- Good in written and verbal English communication
3. WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary package upto 1500$/month with 13th and performance bonus
- Opportunity to work and R&D disruptive technologies such as biometrics, two-factor authentication, multiple-factor authentication, QR code, tokenization, smart devices, AI,…
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to obtain oversea and on-job training towards
- Good corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop candidate’s ability and creativity
- 5 working days per week
- PTI health care and social insurance